Gemma is a blended learning specialist who has worked across a number of organisations to design and deliver learning solutions. Prior to joining Inspire, Gemma worked at ANZ, first as a customer service consultant and then to training and instructional design. Following a move to Europe, Gemma further expanded her skill set, working for a global outsourcing call centre, Sykes Global Services, as an instructional designer and trainer to the European sites of the organisation. Gemma is highly capable and focused. Her time spent working in retail environments gives her a unique insight into their learning needs.In the UK and Europe Gemma:
- designed and developed the induction systems training, highlighting all the key areas used
- developed training guides and delivered training and train-the-trainer sessions in Romania for EMEA call centre.
- supported Romanian training sessions as a subject matter expert
- developed and delivered CSC training sessions in Germany for existing EMEA SAP users
- developed a train-the-trainer course for beginner to intermediate level leadership trainers with the wider European team.